Seattle Dental Co. wants you to know that we continue to have the best interest of our community in mind. We have put thoughtful consideration into what we can do differently to create a safe space for our employees and our patients. We will always continue to evolve to ensure that we can safely deliver the quality care you have come to expect from everyone here at Seattle Dental Co.
We are committed to public health safety measures, and our entire staff is fully vaccinated and screened daily for your and our protection. We are upholding a strict policy for any team members who may have potential symptoms or who may have been exposed to COVID, and we apologize in advance if this causes any last-minute scheduling disruptions!
Before Your Appointment
- All patients will be screened for COVID symptoms or exposures prior to arriving for their appointments
- Patients are required to arrive wearing a personal face covering. Your mask is to remain on until you are receiving treatment.
- Please exercise social distancing guidelines while waiting for the attention of the administrative team.
Patient Treatment Rooms
- All patients will have their temperatures taken at their visit and will be given a pre-procedural antiseptic mouthrinse
- We have always met stringent protocols for infection control procedures. We will continue to maintain these protocols and have also implemented additional measures to go above and beyond what is required.
- Each treatment room is equipped with its own air purifier
- You will notice that your treatment provider will be wearing increased personal protective equipment.